Quick, easy, and delicious. I use this recipe instead of a cake mix, because it uses ingredients that I always have in my pantry.
Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8 x 8 pan.
In a bowl, mix together:
- ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
Add in the following, and mix well with a fork:
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
Pour into pan and bake for 30 mins. Enjoy!