1 pkg hamburger
1 pkg Old El Paso taco seasoning
1 onion, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1 tomato, diced
1 can tomato soup
1 pkg cream cheese
shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheeses
- Fry hamburger with taco seasoning (as directed) in frying pan
- Add onion, green pepper and tomato and continue frying
- Add can of tomato soup to mixture
- In a square baking pan spread cream cheese (use two packages if using 9"x 13" pan)
- Pour hamburger mixture over cream cheese
- Add shredded cheeses to top
- Heat in oven until cheeses melt and cream cheese is "gooey"
Hint: A party favorite!!!